Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thank You Target

I'm glad to know I am not the only poor person in the world who has a taste level way beyond her financial status level. I've always been this way. Even as a little kid I would walk into TJ Max and pick up, on the first try, the most expensive handbag in the store. Sucks. Thankfully the fine people at Target want to bring luxury to lamens, design to debtees, and Missoni to me!


On September 13th Missoni will hit Target stores with over 400 products! They will not only be doing apparel but all of their houseware categories and accessories as well. I plan on turning my rental into something you would see on Hoarders, all filled with Missoni printed baubles, hand towels, and salad plates.


I once again I thank my friends for filling me in on this tidbit of life changing information. Since I don't watch the news, read the paper, or live in New York anymore, my bubble tends to be out of the loop.







No comments:

Post a Comment